Mold and Mildew in your basement is downright scary. It's dangerous to breath, it's unsightly and it's not easy to remediate. Read more about what the EPA has to say on it.
It's removal is a daunting task. However, the EPA has strict guidelines for remediation in schools and public buildings. Ultra-Dry meets these guidelines for floors and far exceeds them for the remediation on walls. Don't be fooled, you want the contractors who know basements to remove the mold in your basement. Let us find the source of your issue so the mold goes away -- and stays away.
Mold Removal (Walls)
- Spray moldy areas with speritican.
- Wire brush and scrape all areas.
- Re-spray exposed block.
- prepare all square footage for sealer.
- Seal with wall tite enamel paint (assorted colors available.)
Mold Removal (Floor)
- Mop floor with 50/50 mix of speritican and hot water.
- Fill all floor cracks with hydrualic cement.
- Seal with enamel floor paint (assorted colors available.)
With all mold removal, Ultra-Dry follows strict safety precautions to prevent mold spores from traveling to other areas of your house